Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bloggin'

My life has changed so much over these past few months. I have recently started blogging again at my friend's blog called The Two Cities. It's been fun, and I am easily swayed to offer a woman's voice as often as possible, but I am wanting to get back into the fun of writing and posting thoughts on a more regular basis. I have recently been inspired a lot by Rachel Held Evans and her amazing blog that is fun to read as she posts almost every day. While I know that I am not the most amazing writer in the universe I desire to keep blogging for a few reasons.

First, it helps me tremendously with my writing skills.

Second, it helps me put all the things I am learning somewhere safe and sound. Well, maybe not safe, but permanent.

Third, I want to share what I am learning. Going to school is such a privilege and don't take it lightly. One of the ways I can give back to the community (secular and religious) is to share this knowledge that I have so graciously been given.

Over the next few months I will be thinking about how I want to revamp my blog, hopefully launching it this summer sometime.

If you are reading this, thank you! I still get my blog visit stats every week and I have on average about 50 visits per week (excluding mine) and I am so shocked by this. Thank you for reading and checking up on me, and I look forward to what the future holds.


No comments: