Friday, August 5, 2011

Last Years Birthday Goals

Did I accomplish these goals for my 27th year of life?!?! Though I couldn't even think of 27... ha.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

#1 - Grow closer to the Lord (a given...) - Yes!

#2 - Travel some of Europe (a goal that will be posted every year until I make it there)... - no

#3 - Do stand up comedy in a club (ya, I just thought of this the other day and deemed it a good idea)... - no

#4 - Get settled and satisfied in a church... - no

#5 - Visit the Knaup's in DC... - no

#6 - Visit Erin in Colorado (just so I can for sure accomplish one...) - yes!

#7 - Dominate the GRE... - yes!

#8 - Get into a really great MSW program, and/or figure out what the heck I am doing in that area... - yes! a miracle!!

#9 - Go on date's with my sisters... - so,so...

#10 -

#11 - Plan and execute a HUGE family Thanksgiving at my house... - yes! and my grandpa's last turkey day with us, so i am happy i did

#12 - Read 75% of the books that are already on my bookshelf, that have never been read - haha, no

#13 -

#14 -

#15 - keep it real... - yes!

#16 -

#17 - Watch more movies... - yes!

#18 - Go on a reeeally stellar road trip... - Berkeley with Lindsay was fun!

#19 - Watch "The Union Line" make it to the Billboard Top 40... - hehe, not yet.

#20 - Write more... - nope

#21 -

#22 - Pray more - so,so

#23 - Visit Maritza in Seattle... - yes!

#24 -

#25 -

#26 -

#27 -

Stay tuned for my goals for the 28th year of life!

No comments: