Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ya, it's pretty much all about me...

Last year on my 25th BDAY, I made of list of goals for the next year. I am lovin' that I did this, because it is so fun to see how things have progressed. So today I will see how I did, and then tomorrow I will post my new year's goals. :)

#1 - Grow closer to the Lord (a given...) - Definitely happened! In new and unique ways!

#2 - Travel some of Europe - Still hasn't happened... boo.

#3 - Hang with the fam more - I rocked this goal of mine! Feeling closer to the fam than ever before!

#4 - Get involved in a really good home group - Also didn't happen, but I DID try...

#5 - Do something that I am really scared of (and ya, I already know what this is...) - Done and DONE!!!

#6 - Learn how to cook better - Well, I learned more of my mother's recipe's...

#7 - Be more encouraging - I think I did reeeally well with this one :)

#8 - Explore areas of California I have never seen before - Ummm, I went to Berkeley for the first time - it's beautiful there.

#9 - read.read.read.more. - fail, fail, fail.

#10 - Disciple more, and BE discipled, more - well, I was discipled more...

#11 - Not to miss, the one thing, that was missing, from my 26th birthday - ACCOMPLISHED!

#12 - Read 75% of the books that are already on my bookshelf, that have never been read - This is for year 27...

#13 - STILL be driving my car! - Failed. Got a new ride - Toyota Corolla

#14 - Visit Erin in Colorado - I am going in 2 weeks!!!

#15 - be.more.real - it feels great to be more real... never stopping that one.

#16 - blog more - major fail. but this next year looks veeeery promising...

#17 - Watch all 10 seasons of "Friends" - If I would have remembered this one I would have made it happen! I am in season 9! Gah!

#18 - Take my mom to NYC (and see Jon Stewart live) - I had tickets to Jon Stewart, but never made it there so I had to cancel them. Sigh.

#19 - Use my Disneyland pass A LOT - Majorly failed, and not renewing that ish.

#20 - Get rid of more of my things I don't need - Trying. It's a work in progress.

#21 - Buy a camera (mine broke) - Ha. I am still satisfied with my iPhone cam.

#22 - Pray more - Always a goal of mine...

#23 - Listen more - For SURE did this, and loving it!

#24 - Finish the bible study I am writing - Uhhh, negatory.

#25 - Spend more time with my friends - YUP!

#26 - FIGURE OUT MY LIFE! ;) - Well, I am kind of there, but kind of not...

3 comments:

ally michele said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show and it's actually quite beautifully done so it's super cool to watch!! :) I support you supporting this show and would watch it with you ANYtime!! :)

ally michele said...

oops!! crap! I just realized that I put that comment on the wrong one! but I love your b.day list!! :) great idea!

Carrie said...

you're hilarious! i was thinking, what the heck tv show is she talking about... ;)