Friday, August 6, 2010

two.seven.

Well, it's that time again - BIRTHDAY TIME!

I am officially waaay over the 25 hill, and so that means that basically it's all downhill from here. No more exciting milestones. Every birthday will be a tad depressing. If I marry anytime after now, people will secretly whisper, "Whew, that was a close one...".

As teenagers seem to be getting younger and younger these days, I officially feel like the old person that they fear to be. I have also started wearing 70 spf sunscreen on my face while moisturizing twice a day, plus putting on a little eye wrinkle cream, just to ensure I stay young looking as long as possible. No sunlight will ever hit this face again. Tonight I just found out that one of my roommates is 22, so that was a punch to the stomach.

Anyway, enough about me.... well, not really, it's my birthday, so it's all about me.

Here are my 27 goals for my 27th year of life!

#1 - Grow closer to the Lord (a given...)

#2 - Travel some of Europe (a goal that will be posted every year until I make it there)...

#3 - Do stand up comedy in a club (ya, I just thought of this the other day and deemed it a good idea)...

#4 - Get settled and satisfied in a church...

#5 - Visit the Knaup's in DC...

#6 - Visit Erin in Colorado (just so I can for sure accomplish one...)

#7 - Dominate the GRE...

#8 - Get into a really great MSW program, and/or figure out what the heck I am doing in that area...

#9 - Go on date's with my sisters...

#10 -

#11 - Plan and execute a HUGE family Thanksgiving at my house...

#12 - Read 75% of the books that are already on my bookshelf, that have never been read

#13 -

#14 -

#15 - keep it real...

#16 -

#17 - Watch more movies...

#18 - Go on a reeeally stellar road trip...

#19 - Watch "The Union Line" make it to the Billboard Top 40...

#20 - Write more...

#21 -

#22 - Pray more

#23 - Visit Maritza in Seattle...

#24 -

#25 -

#26 -

#27 -

No comments: