- Getting straight A's in grad school (oh, so sweet!)
- Spending time in hopes to help stop human trafficking
- Watching this new show called "Parenthood" - it makes me cry, and my heart go pitter patter (it's based off my FAVORITE movie of all time - "Parenthood"; the stories are stellar, and the music selection is magical)
- Hearing that my aunt's cancer is g.o.n.e. after her first session of chemo
- Europe in the fall with my mama
- Thanking God for many friendships, but at this moment in time - sustaining my relationships with Cam, Tita, and B
- Reading amazing blog posts written by my good friend, Matt
- All the blessings that my job brings
- The joy of just "taking a break"
- Amazon's - buy 3 books get one free
- Erin Bowen
- Wonderful family
- Living close to the beach
- Rock Harbor - starting in a life group soon
- And of course, the one constant - Jesus Christ
Thursday, April 8, 2010
The Sweet Things in Life...
I know that life can be incredibly difficult at times, but I also know that there are sweet sweet times to cherish as well. The older I get, the rougher it gets, so the sweet times come in the big and small things.