Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shopping.

I was out shopping the other day and I found myself running into two very peculiar things.


#1 - The Ultimate Coke Machine



This machine is outta controoool! I found it at the Rubio's in Tustin, and basically you can pick from over 100 drinks! So when I rolled up to the machine, I was ecstatic to find DIET sprite (which you can never find in a machine), but even THEN, when I clicked on the "diet sprite" option, it said I could have - "diet cherry sprite", "diet raspberry sprite", diet orange sprite"... seriously, there were SEVEN different kinds of diet sprite! Whaaaat?! It was purely amazing.


#2 - CVS Coupon finally paid off...


This one is especially for Simone because we always rant on about CVS coupons. But look at this little gem they gave me the other day - $8.50! I thought there was a catch - like $8.50 off a $2,000 purchase. But no, the guy said to me, "It's just like money, spend it however you like..." Ah yes, music to my sweet little ears...

2 comments:

Simone Knepper said...

wow, and they even gave you until the 18th of may to use it: very unusual!

blythe said...

those soda machines are so crazy! they have one at pei wei at the arbor, and JACK IN THE BOX off oso....i don't even drink soda, but those machines make me because of how fun they are.