Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost Thoughts: Final Season Episode One

  • Sawyer makes me want to fall in love with him, as he tries to save Juliet.
  • That blue Volkswagen has been through A LOT of stuff!
  • Jack's attempts to save Charlie in the bathroom were ridiculous.
  • Black smoke! What?! Now I have to go re-watch the entire freaking series!
  • "I have to tell you something... it's really, really important"... are you kidding me right now?!?!
  • Why is there ALWAYS another crew to kidnap the oceanic crew? Stewardess... whaaaaat?
  • Where is home, "Locke"?
  • Richard better not be dead.
  • If someone is alive in Locke, I think Jacob is alive in Sayid...
Though I don't really have any idea what is happening in the show, it's like I have my old friends back in town again. Love love love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flocke's 'home' is the biggest question to me right now. Second is the possession of Sayid. It may be Jacob, but I think its someone/thing else.

Carrie said...

Wait, you mean you didn't fall in love with Sawyer too?

Did you mean to say "Flocke"?

Come on, John Dunne, it's totally Jacob in Sayid's body!

Eh, maybe you're right.. too obvious?

Anonymous said...

Haha, yes Flocke stands for Fake Locke. Its the online LOST lingo : )

I think that the Jacob answer makes sense, but it seems that they weren't expecting Sayid to die. Thus, since the 'drowning-rebirth bathtub' experience didn't work I think someone may be taking advantage of Sayid's Death. Although I will say that its not the Smoke Monster. Smokey does not need bodies. Thus, Sayid could be in a similar position as Christian (since Jack found an empty coffin in the caves).

Carrie said...

ahahaha, LOST online lingo! that is hilarious!

How could he be in a similar position as Christian, when Christian is dead?

danielle marie. said...

black smoke-intense.

"i have to tell you something"-seriously, SO SAD!! and that WOULD happen.

literally, how many people are there living on this island?? there are so many different groups of "others". and yeah, what the heck stewardess?!?

never really thought about jacob being alive in Sayid, but thats a gooood thought.

ilovethisshow.

J. R. Daniel Kirk said...

Carrie:

http://is.gd/7I5og

Take and read. :)

Carrie said...

Best link EVER, Dr. Kirk!!