Thursday, December 10, 2009

There is a thermometer by my bedside.

2009 was not a good year for me, or my insurance company. 

I have been stricken with anything and everything, and I am tired of it. 

And now, in the end, I am stuck in bed, studying for finals, with a fever and a cold. NOT cool. 

Not only did I get every vaccine possible to avoid this mess, but they temporarily paralyzed me because I am allergic to them, and they didn't.even.work. 

I finished my first final, but here I am, still trying to "finish" studying for the impossible, and ridiculous one, while coughing up a lung. 

From now on, things are changing around here. 

Dear 2010, 
I am going to intake at least 1000 mg of vitamin C daily, 
while washing my hands even more diligently. 
There will be no vaccines taken, 
and no changes of jobs, to add on extra stress that is not needed. 

Love, 
Me.  

No comments: