Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside.


Happy Finals Week!!

My finals week took an unexpected turn for the WORST last week, but I know that God has me right here for a reason. All I can do is give my best, and leave the rest up to His perfect will.

Church last night was AWESOME, as I was able to pray for an awesome young girl, and have my desire to pour into young college students solidified. I am excited about the new opportunities that Rock Harbor will bring.

I feel the need to throw out a little prayer list for my sake this week, just because I know that everyone who reads my blog is so "righteous". ;)

PrAy.

>>>I think we found THE house in Fullerton.
It's awesome and amazing, and we are just super stoked.
No definite plans yet, as we wait for God's timing.
Pray for wisdom and discernment.

>>>Finals.
Pray for strength and willpower.

>>>I have been having a really hard time at work with one particular person. she.just.doesn't.really.like.new.people. It's hard... really hard. Pray for peace.

>>>I want my family to attend the Rock Harbor Christmas services with me.
Pray for softness of hearts.

1 comment:

Simone Knepper said...

excited to hear more about the house!