Friday, November 20, 2009

Thommaaaay....

Today (well, Thursday afternoon), I spent three hours in one of these...


But, since I was listening to this, it was much more pleasant...

Really, when do I ever have time to just sit and listen to Radiohead for 3 hours without feeling guilty about the fact I should be doing something more productive. 

It was glorious. 



Then, to make circumstances even better, I saw "New Moon" at the midnight showing, and was filled with joy as one of the most intense scenes of the movie was encompassed with sounds of the song that Thom Yorke made just for the movie. Therefore, leading to this fabulous picture when you google "Thom Yorke New Moon". So great. 


It was a good day indeed. 

2 comments:

blythe said...

i had no idea they let you listened to your ipod during an mri....good to know.

Carrie said...

Sorry to burst your bubble Blytheee, but they just allow you to bring in CD's... iPod's next to a large magnet would equal a no no. :)