Friday, November 27, 2009

Daisy Love


Thank you to my friend Jenna's blog, I received the news that Britt Merrick's daughter, Daisy Love, has been afflicted with stage 3 cancer. She is only 5 years old. 

They found out about this back in September, so you might have already heard, but just in case you hadn't, I wanted to gather more prayer warriors for this cute little one. 


They update their blog almost daily. I just spend the past hour reading through it all, praying for little Daisy. You can also hear Britt preach on what he is going through (below). His words were very touching, as they were very real, and he held nothing back. 

When My Heart Is Overwhelmed from Reality on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

:) Thanks for spreadin' the word.

Carrie said...

Most def. Thanks for starting it. So horrible that this has happened to precious Daisy.