Sunday, October 18, 2009

Picture Party

I used to post blogs of pictures about stuff I was up too, but for some reason, I don't really do that anymore. But there are so many good things to remember from these past couple of months. So, here we go!! In crazy, random order...

This is what I look at while working...


I was stuck between two large trucks once...


Dinner and Dessert with friends... though I have no idea how we all ended up in the bedroom...


My blurry birthday party


Game night at the Kneppers...


Stef's birthday at Chili's...


B and I in Savannah, Georgia...



Lunch with my fave person, and my fave restaurant, in my fave city (Manhattan Beach)...


My cousin got married...
This is my grandpa's girlfriend. Awesome. 


Then she decided to have a baby... but what really comes first anyway, the chicken or the egg? ;) ...
Ya, it's a boy...



Wine tasting with my fave's...


A blurry baby shower for a co-worker...


Simone brought me this from South Africa, she loves me...


Late night with Tita...


Last time doing this here...


My OTHER cousin got married...


*sigh*... wonderful Fuller...


Friends...


My first free book to review! Woo!...


A family BBQ...


Ordered dessert at Claim Jumper (for $6), and was actually really pissed when they brought me this. Why the big portions Claim Jumper?!...


Salisbury Wedding!!!

House we stayed in...




Coldplay concert with Simone... (I accidentally did these backwards)
Lawn, or front row... couldn't tell :)





Healthcare within healthcare...


Disney with my love's...


B's birthday...


My "Office" wedding party...



Running into Ben at Fuller...


There was a crash... I had to get out and help...



Bye church!...


And finally... no words...

6 comments:

Simone Knepper said...

i cant believe you wrote "from south africa".. tanzania Silly! now you seem like an ignorant american (even though you're not)

Carrie said...

Ahaha, I wasn't even thinking!

But what's even more hilarious, is your passion about ignorant Americans. No wonder we are friends. :)

blythe said...

I think that picture of your g-pa and his girlfriend is unfortunately misplaced between your cousin's wedding and baby shower....at first I thought your g=pa was going to be a daddy...again.

ha.

Anonymous said...

I <3 Corky's!

<3 Jessie

laura lawson said...

You were in Savannah?! You'll have to tell me. And I am EXTREMELY jealous that you guys got to see Coldplay... basically Carrie, your life is way too cool for words (thus the pictures haha), and I'm stoked that I am now a part of it! Xo

Carrie said...

Laura, I am stoked to have you in my life too!