Monday, October 26, 2009

Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is There.

If you know me (too) well, then you know that in the past when I was trying to pay off my Camaro, I used to call Wells Fargo and tell them about my life. I would call in to make a payment, and then I would just start laying out my life to them. It was like free counseling, and I always felt better afterwards. Plus, I felt like I was getting a little more from my money. 

So when the search began for a insurance plan on my new Corolla this past month, I was really seeking for something more. I called Geico (my former company), and Progressive, and All State (because of that awesome guy in their commercials), until finally finding State Farm. While looking at State Farms website, I realized that they actually had agent's, from the local area, who would ALWAYS be the person we would call. 

I liked this idea. 

So I called State Farm, and not only did they give me the best rate, but they also gave me the personal service I was looking for. Now I know a little about my agent (Greg), and he knows about me. Plus, State Farm has great deals on Renters Insurance, which would involve covering my possessions if anything were to happen to them inside OR outside my house (even while on vacation!). Having car insurance with State Farm, makes my Renters Insurance only a little over $2! 

All in all, State Farm IS like a good neighbor. 

So if you are looking for new insurance, and you want to give State Farm a try, go ahead and give Greg a call - 949.600.9673. 

What are your experiences with car insurance?

5 comments:

Simone Knepper said...

i can't believe your entire blogpost was one long state farm advertisement: you're such a sucker Carrie!

Carrie said...

I am pretty much a total sucker for (1) Good customer service, and (2) A good sales pitch. Eh.

Anonymous said...

Only you would get free therapy from your bank. You never have been very discerning with the people you open up to and listen to!

Judgy McJudgerson

aka the man who named you snow beast

Carrie said...

I have a problem... ;)

Anonymous said...

We have State Farm too, for vehicle and renters insurance....we like them a lot and have always had good experiences with them!

Hope you do too!

<3 Jessie