Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Accepted!

"Dear Carrie,

Congratulations! On behalf of the Admissions Committee at Fuller Theological Seminary it is my pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted in the Master of Divinity program in the School of Theology beginning with the Fall 2009 quarter."

Woo hoo! I was admitted to Fuller!! I am reeeally stoked about being accepted to Fuller to pursue my MDiv. I didn't tell that many people, but once I really got back into the healthcare field, I just knew that God was still calling me into a different aspect of it - Chaplaincy. 

Fuller has an amazing Chaplaincy track, and they also offer me the opportunity to emphasize in international relations (peace and conflict studies). These two things were a huge factor for me. I also hope that this degree will provide an opportunity to work within Residence Life at a Christian University eventually. It is still a huge dream of mine to be a Resident Director, and minister to college students, and that desire is just welling up inside of me!   

A little tour of Fuller... really, little...




The last photo is of the prayer area... so serene and wonderful. :) So yep, that's my life. More info to come as it rolls in - ie. When I will begin, when I will be moving to Pasadena, etc. Yay!

3 comments:

danielle marie. said...

congratulations :)

blythe said...

yay Carrie!!!!!
Congrats!

I think you'll like Fuller...my bro went there and had good things to say about it.

Carrie said...

Thanks girls! And thanks to everyone else (who found out on here, or facebook), who has called and emailed. I have lovely friends! :)