Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm 26, and I have a couple gray hairs. Greeeeeat.

I'm not gunna lie, year 25 for me was not very fun. It was one of those tough years, and I am scared that as you get older, the more often a tough year will come. 

Year 26 has to be better than 25. 

And so, I shall make a list of things I would like to accomplish in the next 365 days...

#1 - Grow closer to the Lord (a given...)
#2 - Travel some of Europe
#3 - Hang with the fam more
#4 - Get involved in a really good home group 
#5 - Do something that I am really scared of (and ya, I already know what this is...)
#6 - Learn how to cook better
#7 - Be more encouraging
#8 - Explore areas of California I have never seen before
#9 - read.read.read.more.
#10 - Disciple more, and BE discipled, more
#11 - Not to miss, the one thing, that was missing, from my 26th birthday
#12 - Read 75% of the books that are already on my bookshelf, that have never been read
#13 - STILL be driving my car!
#14 - Visit Erin in Colorado
#15 - be.more.real
#16 - blog more
#17 - Watch all 10 seasons of "Friends"
#18 - Take my mom to NYC (and see Jon Stewart live)
#19 - Use my Disneyland pass A LOT
#20 - Get rid of more of my things I don't need
#21 - Buy a camera (mine broke)
#22 - Pray more
#23 - Listen more
#24 - Finish the bible study I am writing
#25 - Spend more time with my friends 
#26 - FIGURE OUT MY LIFE! ;)



1 comment:

blythe said...

you'll have to do a little update on this on your half birthday.

and,

good luck with #26. that's weighty.