Friday, August 21, 2009

Ah, yes, the Healthcare Debate...

I've been trying to avoid this topic for quite sometime now, because I don't want a lot of yelling on my blog comments (though it does seem like no one reads my blog anymore, so whatever). So, I am going to post a video from Jon Stewart, as he talks to a lady who is against the infamous bill, but is "for" providing healthcare to all Americans (I know, I don't get it either. Just wait until you watch her talk...). And I am also just going to say the following:

It a.ma.zes. me at how all these evil democrats (muahahahaha), want to HELP people. These richies - the prez., senators, congressman - they all make easily over $100,000 a year. This means, they are getting taxed higher. Jon Stewart says (in THIS video), that he is HAPPY to be taxed more to help pay for other people's healthcare. 

Now, I know you might have a lot of ill feelings that you want to share with me right now, but if you are a Christian, I just want you to stop and think about this idea... 

Think about the fact that the "religious right" are the one's who are basically shouting, "Heck no, we don't want to help." And the evil democrats are the one's saying, ya, this is what America is about... we need to help those in need. 

Again, put all the thoughts running in your head aside... and just think about this situation...

This astounds me. And, this is also why when I became a Christians, I thought I couldn't be a Republican anymore. It just all makes more sense, no?

I'm disabling comments until my next post about Healthcare, 
because, frankly, I don't want to read your ranting and raving...
I just want you to think about this...

Until next time...



The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Betsy McCaughey Extended Interview Pt. 2
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealthcare Protests