Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Simone Love

I have decided to create a new label for my blog called "Simone Love". This will tell the stories of the random, but great times that Simone shows her love to me (and maybe others...). You see, Simone and I are different in the sense that I think I might over-love people and things. I looove everything, and everyone. I am just one big ball of love. And I hug people, and I rub people's backs, and I tell them that I love them, to show my love. 

But Simone, her love gestures are awesome because they don't come often But when they do, you reeeally know that she loves you. Earlier in the year I had written about "Simone Love" during my winter camp blog, and now I have another story. 

Yesterday I was talking to her on the phone, and I have been sick so I haven't seen her in forever. She was offering to bring me soup and OJ etc., and at the end of our conversation, she said, "Ok Carrie, well, I love you..." I couldn't help but giggle a little, and I was like, "I love you too Simone" (though I tell her this already). In that moment, I felt very loved by Simone. 

Have you felt the "Simone Love"?

3 comments:

danielle marie. said...

haha this is cute.

Simone Knepper said...

wow... am I really that cold? thanks for dedicating an entire post to me though. I don't even know what to do with myself now!

jordan said...

woah. this is saying a lot.