Saturday, April 25, 2009

Obama's First 100 Days

The times published some amazing photos of President Obama's adventures during his first 100 days in office, and I wanted to share some of my fave's (you know how I love him...)! See all of them here

And a big thank you to CK for the link (and you should check out his blog anyway because he is a missionary in Africa, and he takes beautiful pictures). :)



Hope.





Laughter.





Peace.





Freedom.





Joy.





Endurance.





Love.






And finally, I learned that President Obama hand writes 10 responses, to people's letter, per day! I am sooo writing him a letter...

4 comments:

Psalm37 said...

I remebering sending a letter to former President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. Not only did I receive a letter, but I also received a photo of the president. Then I also sent a high school graduation annoucement and received a a hand written note that I still have till this day!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha carrie. . . . you crack me up.

love jessie, from her awesome new phone ;)

Chris Kamalski Updates said...

well thanks so much for the link love carrie....you are a pro at this blog thing i see!

those photos are unbelievable i agree....

chris

Carrie said...

"link love"... I like that... :)