Monday, April 6, 2009

Boo Boo Bunny

I haven't been feeling very good for a while. Kinda had a health scare there for a bit... 

still kind of scared.

Wish I knew exactly what was going on. Wish a "boo boo bunny" could fix it. Google it if you don't know ;)

Been kind of secretive about it all. But I would covet your prayers, so the secret is not a secret no mo. 

In the meantime - I am kind of learning to enjoy the little things that seem to always pass me by so quickly\\\\

roomies helping out
lifetime movies
text messages from friends
junior high kids knocking on my door to visit
nice messages
the beautiful sunshine
a wonderful nurse
diet 7-up
chicken noodle soup
my parents



life is a little fuzzy right now, and yet, so much clearer.

7 comments:

Bethany Pee said...

wuv youuuuu

danielle marie. said...

welllll.
i hope you feel better carrie, and everything is well with youuuu.
ill be praying.

danielle marie. said...

p.s. haha your so funny. those boo boo bunny's..so cute.

Simone Knepper said...

say NO to diet coke! Miss you!

Simone Knepper said...

sorry, I meant diet 7 up.. kinda lost the oomph in that one.:)

blythe said...

maybe if i ever saw you i would have known you were sick.

all that to say, let's hang out.
even if it's to watch a lifetime movie and eat soup. mmm.

Anonymous said...

"life is a little fuzzy right now, and yet, so much clearer."

I am so glad that I am not the only one who feels this way these days

-Alex