Friday, March 20, 2009

Facebook Wars

So I just had to blog about this because I think it's hilarious. 

Camyron and Bethany come hang out mi casa usually about once a week. Every time they do, no matter how many times I ask them, they get onto my computer (and stay on it the whole time...) and go to my facebook and change my status. I get SO annoyed. The last time they were over, I was like, seriously, seriously, don't do it anymore. They didn't do it that night, which I appreciated, because it feels a little weird to me that I would have to "punish" them by not letting them use my computer. Because I don't care if they use my computer, I just don't want my facebook status to say things such as: "Carrie smells"... "Carrie loves Camyron and Bethany"... etc. 

So the other night after youth group, Camyron needs to use my computer for school purposes. I let her of course, but then she gets into my facebook AGAIN, and changes the status! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

So, I find this out because I am looking at my facebook from my iPhone, and I get so frustrated. So I'm like, okay, you can't use my computer anymore, and I shut it and take it from her. She's like, "Nooo, I'm logged into MY facebook!" 

Perfect. 

Now, FINALLY, time for some sweet revenge. I have full access to Camyron's facebook. I can do ANYTHING I WANT! I could have went on and written people funny comments or messages (like someone did on her myspace). I could have created stupid events. I could have written notes/blogs on ridiculous things... SO many things I COULD have done. But I decide it would be funny to just change her status ONLY THREE times: "Camyron thinks Carrie Allen is the best", "Camyron is thanking you all for the birthday wishes, she's having a great time in NYC!", and Camyron is soooo tired". Then I changed her profile picture to a funnier one, and then I went through and "liked" her friend's status'. 

"Carrie smells". Carrie SMELLS"! 

I was NICE to Camyron!

Now, she's upset. This is just hilarious to me. 

6 comments:

Camyron Lee said...

You're dead.
You better HOPE you never leave your Facebook logged in AGAIN.

this is WAR.

Psalm37 said...

This is why I don't have a facebook.

danielle marie. said...

hahaha
i totally remember seeing her status as:"Camyron thinks Carrie Allen is the best"
hahaa so good carrie, so good.

blythe said...

ahha, another case of
candishitoutbutcanttakeit-itis



hilarious.

jordan said...

how annoying.

btw, i miss you carebearrrrrrr

heath(er) said...

hello hello! i was just looking back at my old posts and i saw these comments from you that i never saw...

and i am here to formally thank you for the compliment and for putting "hilarious" in my name...it touched my heart.

okay cool.

now i am going to put YOU on my bloglist.

wooooo