Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Staff Meeting

You WISH you could sit in on one of our staff meetings. Though if you started now, you probably wouldn't understand anything. From inside jokes about "connecting", Carrie knocking on a fake door on stage during service, or Chris folding his hands saying, "please", "please... stay focused." 

Our meetings are every Tuesday and they are supposed to begin at 10:30 am. After everyone gets settled and prays, we don't usually start until 11:30 am, which makes for a long day. Today we didn't get out of our meeting until 2 pm... long day. There is just always SO much to talk about! And we have a lot of stuff coming up...

Every staff meeting, Tatum takes a picture of me when I am unsuspecting it and posts it to her "loopt" (iPhone). It is very embarassing. But today, I caught one of her. 


Every person gets a chance to talk about their "tasks" they were supposed to accomplish the week before, and what's "on their mind". Somehow I feel like I am the only person to have "tasks"... or at least, everyone seems to be keeping track of my "tasks" (hmmmm...). This past week I had a lot of "tasks", and so I made sure to put everything I completed on our staff agenda. Well everyone was so overwhelmed by my hard work and devotion, that they gave me a standing ovation...

LOL. 

4 comments:

blythe said...

i love that you made sure to get a picture of your standing ovation. ha.

Jon said...

Consider yourself enlightened:

http://www.buy.com/prod/jabra-sp700-bluetooth-speakerphone/q/loc/101/208809710.html

Camyron Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camyron Lee said...

Haha, you are you guys and your loop network.

I love the last picture.