Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Slave.

I have an intern and her name is Maritza (aka. Tita). 

She kept calling herself a "slave", and so now the Junior High kids call her a slave as well. 

The other day she exclaimed, "I'm not a slave!" 

Then I reminded her that she does technically work for free, which kind of makes her a slave...

Tita comes in every Wednesday and every Friday to help us around the church, and I could NOT do it without her. I LOVE having her around, and I LOVE watching her grow in the Lord. 

She wrote a very nice blog entry about me a while back, and I haven't given her any credit yet, so here ya go...

I love you slave.


5 comments:

Camyron Lee said...

#1: Carrie, I'm going to start commenting on EVERY one of your blogs that I read. BECAUSE, I just looked at my last couple of entries, and you have commented on ALL of them.
#2: When I say I read your blog, you always exclaim "You read it? Why didn't you comment?!"

#3: (the actual comment I'm leaving,regarding the blog)

Carrie, I love you and I love Maritza. I love calling the church and bugging Tita, I love calling and bugging you by using fake voices.

#4: DONE.

Carrie said...

And I always fall your tricks over the phone...

PS, I comment on your blog because I want you to know that I am reading your blog!

Camyron Lee said...

You fall for my tricks because my Dad has no legs, and you feel bad for me. tehehe

PS...
I know!! And I appreciate it:)

maritza. said...

*tear

just tell little Schaf to stop calling me slave.. I only like it when YOU say it. ;)

blythe said...

teeter! <3