Friday, February 20, 2009

A little iPhone photo update...

First off, I would like to remind you all of how talented I am ;)
I made this flyer! I learned some new (invaluable) tricks, and I am kinda excited about knowing my way around illustrator better. Up next - photoshop. I like to say I am the "new Reinhardt"... but Simone always reminds me (in her accent...) - "I can fix the internet! I am the new Reinhardt!" Okay Simone... Okay... we will split the credit...

Dinner with the ladies at my house...

Skeeeethcy LA court...

I had my Junior High kids act out Acts 3 and 4. I told them whoever did the best job, would win candy. They got so into it! And I appointed 8th grade directors who did such a great job!...

As usual, I told them it was a tie and gave them all candy. Then I shouted out - "When did the crippled man become healed in Acts?!" And they shouted - "Acts chapter 3!" :)
THEN, 3 kids gave their lives to the Lord that morning (2 the Sunday before that)! God is doing amaaazing things in this Junior High Ministry... we had THIRTY kids in there last Sunday! ...

Wolfpack reunited! We love you Piercey!...

Newest member of the wolfpack - Cassandra (Pierce's GF)...

A nice lady offered to take a picture with me in it...

O John...

Awoooo!...

Jono and Simone bought the staff a chefmate...

So we can make toasted sandwiches at work...

Grilled Cheese...

Had dinner with the Knaup's and Erin...

Then we went to Coldstone...
It's been a fun filled couple of weeks, and I am loving that I can take pictures on my iPhone! I love my iPhone!!

8 comments:

Jon said...

AWOOOOOO!!!!

Camyron Lee said...

The wolfpack is lookin' OH so good.
And, YEAH, you posted that pic of us from our ladies dinner night. I'm thinkin' we should do it again this week! Mish is on!

Bethany Pee said...

YEAH THIS TUESDAY, DINNER!
I seriously love our nights together at your house.

Bethany Pee said...

oh and I wanna learn how to work photoshop with you!

Carrie said...

Unfortunately, Idol is on Wednesday and Thursday this week!! We will have to leave RIGHT after youth group (seriously) to see what number Mish is so we can vote for her... then we can slowly watch the whole show. So maybe we can do dinner on Thursday night? Tuesday night I can't anyway.

Awooooo!

Bethany Pee said...

Kay if we do thursday I have class until 6:50... so can we do it like 7ish?

blythe said...

that grilled cheese looks gnarrrrrly.

Carrie said...

Ya. The grilled cheese pretty much exploded cheese everywhere. It cost $7 okay? Give it a break! And that exclamation point is a nice one! A nice voice! THIS WOULD BE A MEAN VOICE!! ;)