Monday, February 2, 2009

I had a party...

... and it was kind of awkward. 

I'm not exactly sure WHAT was so awkward about my party. The people are the same as always... food was pretty good... house is pleasant... 

But for some reason, no one had ANYTHING to talk about. 

So when all else fails, bring out a game! Too bad I have none. Luckily my roomie saved me and brought out Jenga...




I mean, it was fine, it was fine...







Here is the video of when the Jenga came tumbling down. Or is it just called "jenga" when it falls? At some point are you supposed to yell "jenga"? If so, when?



Then my camera died and we all watched a movie until our cars would be towed. Good times. :)

2 comments:

blythe said...

that video is great. but AJ is cheating by using both hands- or did everyone cheat that way?
in my experience, people say 'jenga' in a taunting way while someone is trying to concentrate. i think that was what i remember seeing in the old jenga commercials, too.

another reason the video was enjoyable: i could see the chair i would have been sitting in, next to J, if i had been there <3

jordan said...

ahahah blythe, and no only adam and aj used both hands...i think