Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Everything is Amazing, Nobody is Happy"

Found this video through a friend... it's funny and enlightening. Also, youtube is now customizing their videos to be however you want them! Which will be ironic to you after you watch this video... But I was able to choose the size of the embedded youtube clip, and the color blue at the bottom. Oh! And I was able to say "no no" to all that advertisement stuff at the bottom of the video! Awesome!



And then there is this sweeeeet Johnny Cash video that Mars Hill Church made in memory of him on his birthday today...

5 comments:

Camyron Lee said...

I need to go home and watch the johnny video w/sound. I'm guessin' that sound will enhance the overall viewing experience.

I just gained a lot more respect for Mars Hill Church.
(If only you hadn't slept through service when we were in Seattle!!)

Carrie said...

I now have more respect for them as well. Ya, kinda bummed I slept through it, but I am always happier to get sleep no matter what it takes ;)

Jon said...

Just listened to Cash's version of "The Legend of John Henry's Hammer" yesterday... so good. I'm going to listen to it right now, in memorium. Can't wait to play some guitar with Cash on the New Earth!

blythe said...

oooh fancy new layout carrie :]

Carrie said...

The "New Earth"? You've been reading too much NT Wright... ;)