Thursday, February 5, 2009

All about me

So seriously, this 25 things about yourself has gotten out of control! If you don't have a facebook, then you probably haven't realized it, but EVERYONE is doing it. I have avoided it for a looong time, thinking to myself that I would never be able to come up with 25 interesting things about myself. But then I had to put myself up to the challenge.

1. I was adopted when I was a baby and I have never met (or wanted to meet) my biological parents.

2. I am nauseous all the time and the doctors can't figure out why. I am probably allergic to everything... but I just don't really want to know that negative stuff.

3. I have always wanted to be a checker at a grocery store.

4. I hate Wal-Mart.

5. I am obsessed with Apple Juice.

6. I can't wear socks to bed because when I was little, some crazy lady told me that I would die if I did.

7. Give me blood, vomit, guts, and broken bones... just don't give me any ear wax. I will barf if I have to clean out and/or see ear wax.

8. Speaking of, I am terrified of barfing. It's a control issue.

9. I like being in control of things.

10. I get over things freakishly quickly.

11. I would like to live somewhere else one day. Preferably on the East Coast, or Europe.

12. I absolutely LOVE to sleep. I really just love it.

13. Sometimes, I just blast a little rap music... I danced non-stop growing up, it's how I get my stress outta my life.

14. In 8th grade, I got suspended.

15. I will probably end up eloping.

16. I have to finish what I start; I just can't leave things with an open-ending.

17. I haven't decided whether I would want to have kids or not.

18. I wish I wasn't so loud... when I drink...

19. I haaaaaate feeling rushed.

20. When I was 6, I had a birthday party, and I didn't want to play a certain game. So I stormed around crying and screaming, tearing down the game so no one else could play. I was an only child, come on!

21. I have met Thom Yorke.

22. I don't like talking on the phone, and I reeeally do not like calling people (especially distant family members who you haven't talked to in forever, but then all of a sudden you can't figure out a chemistry equation and your uncle is a chemist... ya, you know what I'm saying...)

23. I took two years of Greek in college.

24. I can't breathe out of my nose. I would have to have surgery to correct this... maybe one day.

25. This number is my age... and getting any older terrifies me.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited that two years of Greek qualify as interesting tidbits about us ;)

Love Jessie

Camyron Lee said...

I was going to do this too, post it on my blog. You STOLE my idea Carrie, why oh why?!

Simone Knepper said...

i hate walmart too