Monday, December 15, 2008

Hello, my name is Carrie and I am Diet Coke-aholic

I will always be a Diet Coke-aholic even if I am not currently drinking the substance. It's been a hard habit to break, but I am currently on my way! Today marks three weeks sober and I feel great. But it's not that I feel great about not drinking Diet Coke anymore, it's that I feel great about being ABLE to give up something that I loved so much. The fact of the matter is, Diet Coke is not good for me, so I should give it up.

Cheers to getting rid of unhealthy "stuff" (In every sense of the word)!!!

9 comments:

maritza. said...

Yay Carrie, I'm so happy.

Bethany Pee said...

"PTL!"

Simone Knepper said...

does that go for diet-everything or just diet-coke??

Carrie said...

Good question Simone. Well, I have already decided in my head that this goes for Diet anything. This would include my beloved Diet Snapples I love so dearly, anything else that has aspartame in it. Though, I have made the authoritative decision that if I am sick again, I will allow myself diet 7-up, which is the only thing that will settle my stomach since any regular soda makes me ill.

But if this question was in reference to my unhealthy "stuff" I was talking about...think broader. ;)

Bethany Pee said...

ginger ale is better for an upset stomache

Simone Knepper said...

i get it i get it - i was referring to the arena of soda's. ;)

<3 Megan said...

HI CARRIE!! (thats what they say back when you say "Hi, I'm Carrie and I'm a Diet Coke-aholic.")

Camyron Lee said...

PTL...
AMEN...
This is SOMETHING to rejoice about. I heard on the FISH(my favorite station;) that Diet coke makes you a. retain water+ weight
b. make your organs and overall body age faster.

SICK.
I'm proud of you.

Carrie said...

I seriously love you girls. You are the best.

And thanks Camyron for the info...that made me throw up in my mouth a little... ;)