Too many negative's to talk about, so we will just stick with the positive's before I blow through another box of tissues. ;)
- I am going to SEATTLE in THREE DAYS!!! I am SO excited about this trip. It has been FOREVER since I have been on a plane to fly somewhere outside of California. I am headed up there to visit Bethany and Maritza, and Camyron is coming with me too. We are going to have SO MUCH FUN. It's going to be the best.
- I had Monday and Tuesday off this week for the holiday, and I was just reeeeally able to relax and take a looong Sabbath. I didn't even do much on my Saturday off either. I just devoted myself to doing nothing. So I just relaxed and read a lot, and watched some TV. It was awesome. My body and my mind are feeling a lot better.
- I have recently become obsessed with John Piper. For some reason, I never really liked his stuff that much. I know, weird, whatever...but it's the truth. But lately, I can't put his books down, and I listen to his sermons all day long. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me look at my life in better ways. John Piper is awesome, and I think that his Desiring God website is one of the best resources in the whole world.
- Junior High is going amazingly. On Wednesdays we are going through 1 John, and on Sundays we are breaking down "SHIFT" into a little series - S - Serving, H - Holiness, I - Illuminate (Glorifying God), F - Fellowship, and T - Testimony (Evangelism). Booyah. ;)
- I think I am on my way to having a 2nd job. This is a joint posi/neg I guess... ;)
- It's almost finalized that I am moving into the Bachelor Pad, which will now be known as the Bachelorette Pad, in the middle of January. And my roomies are pretty sweet.
See you in Seattle!