Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blast...recovery stages

I am so exhausted. 

I made the horrible mistake of wearing flats instead of tennis shoes while setting up, and by the end of the night, my feet were feeling pain like they have never felt before. It took me an hour to fall asleep because they were just aching. Crazy. Never wear flats if you are going to be on your feet for more than 17 hours. ;)

Blast was just so awesome last night! Everyone who came and helped for the past 72 hours has just been amaaaazing. God is SO good to bring out people who don't know Christ as their Savior, and God is so good to just be with us through the whole event. I think everyone had a great time! I will have lots of pictures coming this week, but for now, here is one of me...having a Blast!

I just love this girl...I am talking about Simone... ;)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad blast went well...I was thinking of you often :-)

Carrie said...

Rachel Olson??