Thursday, October 2, 2008

Palin for VP?

Okay, I would like to say that I have been a long time fan of Sarah Palin. When she was elected governor, I thought that was pretty cool. When McCain announced her as his VP candidate, I was stoked.

Unfortunately, (and I am writing this with a kind voice here) I am not exactly certain that Palin is ready to be the next President of the United States. And, being VP means that you should be ready for that. Please do not comment this post until you watch all of the videos. Thanks.

Her foreign policy experience:


On the Bailout. I have no idea what she is talking about. Seriously, what the heck?


Ummm...seriously?


Umm, Sarah, please tell us of a Supreme Court ruling you disagree with, besides Roe vs. Wade...


I can't breathe...can't. breathe...


Everyone, please, lets keep an open mind here...can you really tell me honestly that Palin is ready to be the Vice President of the United States?

3 comments:

sarahjhendrickson said...

Oh I agree. I don't think that she is ready to be President. Unfortunately, I don't think Obama is either. It kind of sucks either way!

blythe said...

SO my concern is the same for Palin, but also with Obama- I would enjoy a post in the same style that looks at Obama's readiness for the presidency.

Carrie Marie said...

Sarah -

HI! How's married life?! I miss you!

Blythe -

I am looking for videos...they are HARD TO FIND...eh.