Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering.

I wanted to take time today to remember two people. 


The first - Lisa Frost. Lisa was a graduate of Trabuco Hills High School (my high school), and unfortunately she was on one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Towers on September 11, 2001. She had just graduated college (she was a senior when I was a freshman), and was on her way to San Francisco to start her new  job. Her life was just beginning when it was tragically taken from her. You can continue to pray for her family; they reside in Rancho Santa Margarita. 



Secondly - Justin Pollard. Justin was a friend of mine who graduated with me from Trabuco Hills High School. After 9-11-01, Justin joined the army, and two years later was killed while in Baghdad. I often think of him, and how when we were in high school we didn't have a care in the world, and we all just had a great time. Justin went overseas and fought for MY freedom, and through that sacrificial act, he lost his life. I think of him and his sacrifice often. You can also continue to pray for his family; they reside in Foothill Ranch. 

No comments: