Monday, August 4, 2008

Stefanie's Birthday

Happy Birthday Stefanie...just for you... ;)
Standard Frankie
Sorry Camyron, I need to edit you out...
I just laugh at this one of Sarah...
Isn't Pammy so pretty!
They say this is how I pose....
Standard present from John.
He is trying to kill me...the classic horrible picture of everyone in it...
Camyron and Stefanie are going to kill me for posting this one...
Awww, the group, minus Bethany, who is taking the picture. 
And then, an entire wedding party (including the bride and groom) walked into BJ's...
strange night. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to me too!! Ha ha!

And happy birthday to YOU yesterday!!!!

Love Jessie

P.s. We're old......

Frank Morgan said...

what a wonderful night.
yeah man!

Camyron Lee said...

Yeah for birthdays at BJ's. Such a fun night.

Things I've learned:

#1:Don't sit by Carrie, in order to avoid horribly candid photos being posted on various social networking sites.
#2: Definetely having my wedding reception in the bar at BJ's on a Saturday night. Wedding dress and all...what could be better?

Anonymous said...

Uh just kidding...I got your bday wrong...it's the 6th not the 3rd...I'm nerd.

Jessie

P.s. I even have it written on my calendar as the 3rd! How did I do that?? Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

hahaha thanks Carrie!! I love my birthday blog ;-)

funfunfun!!!