Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goodbye Tita and Bethany!

Maritza Skidmore (aka. Tita), and Bethany Paternostro, are leaving for Seattle on Monday. They will be greatly missed. Here are some pictures from their going away party that was tonight at BJ's.

Maritza and Frankie

Maritza and A.J.

Cute Maritza

Some of the Boyz

Mama Carrie with her Babies

And again.

Bethany and I

Cute little penguins

Pammy and Bethany

Bethany being artistic

Maritza with her presents and the card we made her

Cute one of Aubs and Bam Bam

Ashley, Camy, and Betty

Cute one of Camy and Tita


I love you girls soooo much! I will miss you more than words can say...

1 comment:

(maritza) said...

WOW! A blog dedicated to me.. and the little one.. words cannot describe how meaningful this is :) *tear. I shall miss my Mama Carrie.. I don't know what I'm going to do without you.