Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting Ready for Radiohead...

O yeah. 13 days.

Just a little taste of the gloriousness...and some lyrics to sum up some thoughts rolling around in my head. I wish I could write songs this good...



"And either way you turn, Ill be there, open up your skull
Ill be there, climbing up the walls"...



"Before you run away from me
Before you start unravelling
Before you take my mic
Just as you dance, dance, dance

Jigsaws falling into place
There is nothing to explain
Regard each other as you pass
She looks back, you look back
Not just once
Not just twice
Wish away the nightmare"...



"I wanted to tell you but you never listen
I keep walking
And I wanted to tell you but you never listen
And I keep walkin', walkin', walkin'

The lights are on but nobody's home
And everyone wants to be your friend
And nobody wants to be afraid
And everyone wants to be your friend
And nobody wants to be afraid
Until you're walking, walking, walking"...



"I want to live and breathe
I want to be part of the human race.

I want to live and breathe
I want to be part of the human race.

Where do we go from here?
The words are coming out all weird
Where are you now when I need you?"...

This video is from 1994 - one year before I became obsessed with Radiohead for life. It's like I grew up with them...

1 comment:

Bethany Pee said...

Thanks for the reminder of how I am NOT going..