Friday, August 1, 2008

Frankie is a dear.

Frankie Nilon. 

He is awesome. 

It is a rare thing for me to spend time devoting an entire blog to one person, but the time has come to do so. I have known Frankie for 5 years now, and I have watched him grow from a freshman in high school, to a sophomore in college. We have been on mission trips and have worked in ministry together for all 5 of those years. He has grown into a great man of God, and I am very proud of him. 




I am oftentimes very encouraged by his words of wisdom and his thoughts that he often has about the Lord, and I specifically have enjoyed his latest blog which I want to encourage you to read here

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. I love these boys. 
And this is just classic Frankie right here...

3 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

aw thank you so much carrie :]
that means a lot. it really does.
im glad to have known you for 5 years and im glad to have encouraged you!

blythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jordan sabolick said...

ok.

alright.

pretty much have just lost every ounce of respect i ever had for you.

oh and there was a lot my dear.