Thursday, June 5, 2008

Prayer.

Sometimes, prayer can be reeeally reeeally hard to understand.

We know the Bible..Jesus...God...demands us to pray. But there are so many unanswered questions concerning everything about prayer.

I've realized that it's just one of those things that I will never fully understand...but fully grasp for on a minutely basis (I have been making up the coolest words these days).

Oh how I wish I had time to say more about this, but I am just so exhausted. But I can't even begin to describe how God's strength is being manifested through me and all of my weaknesses right now. And I am convinced it is only because I asked Him to help me. I feel the happiest I have been in a long time. And I don't want to use the word "happy", like I would to describe how happy I get when I go to Disneyland. But the word "happy" for me right now encompasses so many things -- fulfillment, satisfaction with serving Christ and His Kingdom, a sense that I am doing something that is really changing the lives of people around me...

I have such a peace.

No comments: