- John Dunne's first blog! It's about marriage in heaven. This is a GREAT essay on a majorly talked about topic.
- Josh is officially a youth pastor!!!
- Senator Obama makes history by becoming the first black man to obtain the democratic party nomination for presidency.
- Justin Taylor links to CJ Mahaney about how father's should lead family vacations. I found it very interesting, and worth the read (especially if you are a father, or will be a father one day).
- Andrew Faris writes a little about the emerging church, in response to the book he is reading.
- My pastor/boss is gone at a conference...you can track him on Levi's blog.
- Maritza wrote a great blog on the history of homeschooling.
- Carolyn McCulley posts an interview dealing with marriage - honesty and respect - that is really great. You can also check out all her pictures from her latest trips...she has some amazing stuff to say!
- Chicago is bidding for the 2016 olympics! We are going to visit Laela if that happens! Well, we are going to visit her anyway, even if it doesn't happen...
- Coldplay tickets go on sale this weekend for a RIDICULOUS amount of money.
- And this is just crazy-nasty (yes, I just made up that word...)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Bored? Wanna read some interesting things? Here you go!