Sunday, June 1, 2008

Johnny Pepper.

One of my favorite person's in this world (and you are probably one too if you are reading this, don't worry) is John Dunne (aka. Johnny Pepper). 
A little about John Dunne:
* He does not like banana's
* He loves his chocolate fountain (btw, I have your directions to it Johnny...)
* He is really anal about his dishes being washed like me
* He is a staunch calvinist, amillenialist, and Mormon lover
* He loves God
* He loves theology
* He loves hardcore music and the movie "Saw"
* He loves coffee, and tea, but mostly coffee...all the time
* He pretty much knows the Bible better than any undergrad Bible student I know, but it's not all in his head...he actually lives it
* He loves the library
* He studies for all classes, even lacrosse
* He is a little obsessed with things being in order...like when he is in the library - he has his chapstick, and his gum, and his Bible, always there, always orderly
* He is always supportive, and always forgiving, and soooo patient and understanding
* aaaand, he likes spicy food (hence, "pepper"). 
Okay, I could keep going, but I am sure you are convinced that John Dunne is a legit guy. 

Anyway, the reason that I am bringing John Dunne up on my blog, is because I want to promote his blog. He already has some GREAT stuff on there, but he is working on an eschatology series for the summer (you can read about it here). If you have ever wanted to know stuff about amillenialism, covenant theology, dispensationialism..etc. etc, this is the place for you. Not only will you get a well written, easily understandable essay, but I am sure he will dialog with you about everything he writes, whenever you want...because that's just how John Dunne does life... loving people, and talking to people about all things - Jesus.

I highly recommend you putting him under your favorites, and stay tuned for what he has to say. He is definitely one of the brightest guys I know, and I look forward to what the Lord is going to lead him to write this summer!

No comments: