Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's been so long!

Last night I was falling asleep and I was SO worried about all the amazing people that check my blog regularly, but haven't had anything to read for awhile, because I haven't been writing. I thought to myself, "I am going to lose all of my readers!" 

Well, I hope I don't lose you as a reader. I have been abnormally busy lately, but things are starting to come together. I am going to copy Blythe and Maritza, and the million other people who have been doing "posi/neg" on their blog; it's fun. :)

Coming soon this week: A blog all about the wonderful staff retreat we had this weekend, and how the girls dominated the boys in games. Look forward to reading about that with funny pictures and you tube videos (for you Frank!)

Posi/Neg: 

+ Staff retreat was awesome
- I have to go to the DMV tomorrow
+ I taught the pre-school class in church this morning
- I have to get my wisdom teeth out next week
+ Looking forward to reading some good books in these next few weeks
- Steve is leaving for 3 weeks...sad
+ Jacque's sister had her baby - Ruthi, so cute!
- Gas prices are sooooo high
+ LOST season finale was so amazing
- I need to clean my car
+ God is always good.

3 comments:

blythe said...

wisdom teeth!!!

what kind of ice cream do you like, mamacita?

Carrie Marie said...

:(
I know, I am sooo scared.

Umm...I like sherbert's. :)

Anonymous said...

There you are....

I'm glad you are still alive. :)

Love Jessie