Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What I will Miss Most About Biola #21

#21 - Intramural Sports (specifically, Longis Magongis games)

It is with sad news that I begin this blog tonight; "Yeah Yeah, Longis Magongis" has lost in the playoffs. If they would have won tonight, then they would have been on their way to the championship game on Thursday night.
As usual, the ref's made some bad calls (but really, they reeeally favored the other team...because Longis fans can be annoying), but we played well. We played hard, we played good, we should have won.

It was a close game; we even had to go into three minutes of overtime. But in the end, we lost it.

I will truly miss shouting at the top of my lungs for Longis' basketball team and "maher shalal hash baz" ultimate frisbee team...these were truly great times in my life.

I love Biola.

*hopefully I will have some pictures soon*

2 comments:

Bethany Pee said...

LONGIS MAGONGISSS!

Andrew Faris said...

Ha! Just noticed this post.

Maher might come back for the '08 season. We'll see how the roster looks.