Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My professor's are amazing.

I just need to brag once again about the quality of professors here at Biola, specifically in the Bible department.

Justin Taylor posted this blog, about Dr. Berding's newly published - "Sing and Learn New Testament Greek". There is a full interview about the new sing-along, which also mentions information about Dr. Berding's two other books coming out. One was co-written by Dr. Williams, and the other, co-edited/written by Dr. Lunde.

I know I have bragged before, but I think it is so amazing that I was able to take classes within these professor's specialized field. Dr. Berding for Pauline Literature, Dr. Williams for NT Theology and studies in John, and Dr. Lunde for New Testament, Jesus' Life and Ministry, and NT use of the OT.

I am so blessed.

No comments: