Saturday, May 10, 2008

5 Memorable White House Weddings


If you don't know, Jenna Bush is getting married this weekend. She is not getting married at the White House (though, that's totally what I would have done if I were the president's daughter), but she has decided to get married at her hometown in Texas.

Anywhoot, I can't wait to see pictures, because I just love weddings...and whether you like it or not, it's kind of a big deal when the president's daughter gets married.


I found this article today online. It's a really fun historical read on the 5 most memorable white house weddings. Enjoy!




Here are some updated pictures from the wedding!

The Lovely Bride


The Bush Family
Her sister (LEFT) was her maid of honor; she had 12 other ladies who were in her "house party".
I am really starting to love the "house party" idea...I think I am going to do for my wedding.


The Bride and Groom having a lovely time

Cutting the cake

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Awww cute pictures! The Bush family is actually quite great... if they didn't get involved in politics...