Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What I will Miss Most About Biola #23

I am cutting it veeeery close here...

#23 - Alexander Brown




Okay, background to the story:

I was telling Alex that I was doing this special series for my blog and the first thing that came out of his mouth was, "Well, I better be one of the things you miss the most!"

I thought it was just the funniest thing I had ever heard because he wasn't even hesitant about it.

THEN (he is going to kill me for writing this...), the other day, he was talking about how there were two competing concerts, and how that was a bummer etc., but then I realized...I never even told him about the competing concerts.

I then asked him how he knew that.

Alex got really embarassed and was adamant that he didn't READ my blog...but only SKIMMED it...sometimes.

MmmmHmmm....suuure Alex. So from that point on, he definitely deserved a place in the top 30 (and no one else is allowed to ask me to dedicate a blog to them because he was the first, and he will be the last).

But seriously, Alex is great...he has been entertaining over these past 2 years, and I will miss him...because he's kinda flakey, therefore, I will probably never see him again after I graduate ;)

What I will miss about Alex:

#1 - The way he always wants to try to find something new about the Bible, but then ends up in heretical territory.
#2 - All of his sarchastic remarks which come out of nowhere.
#3 - The way he can always find a way to complain about an assignment, IN the actual assignment, so the teacher knows (true talent).
#4 - And mostly, I will miss looking at his long blond locks, everyday, basically in almost all, of my classes.

Alex, you will be missed.

Oh and PS, Ladies - he's single.

...at least I think so...Alex, can you verify for us since you are such a faithful reader of my blog? ;)

7 comments:

Maritza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

haha this is funny.
it's nice finally seeing this post, rather than hearing about it for a week or two.
the anticipation has subsided.

Bethany Pee said...

well he looks like he has some nice arms..

not alex said...

he is definitly single

and he definitly does not read carrie's blog

Carrie Marie said...

#1 - for the record, the comment that has been deleted was from Maritza, she wants to meet Alex. ;)

#2 - Alex, just admit it, you have a secret crush on me... ;)

Bethany Pee said...

HAHAHA she would want to meet him

Camyron Lee said...

WOOOOOWWW...our friend from Corona, Brynne TOTALLY knows this guy. She asked me if I knew an Alex Brown from Biola...then i freaked out and checked you blog!