Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just a Little Taste of My Day...

Wednesday April 30th, 2008:

230am - Fall asleep
7am - wakeup
8am - hour and fifteen minute long group presentation on the book of James
930am - Finish my project for Pauline Literature
1030am - Turn in project and take Pauline Literature midterm
1120am - Head over to library to finish 8 page (single-spaced) paper on the theology of Exodus
1200pm - Get sidetracked...email sound guys for show, and Olive Crest people...head over to the mail room to send something to my parents...back to the library now...
130pm - Turn in paper, and complete a group presentation on John Sailhamer
300pm - Go to NT use of the OT and try my hardest to stay awake during presentations for 2 hours and FIFTY minutes...(yah, 3 hours)
600pm - Run home to grab all my graduation announcements, go to post office to see that it's closed. Decide to go to costco for free samples. :)
630pm - No good free samples, come home.
700pm - Sleep
900pm - Wakeup, send out a million emails, and create schedule for Rock4Justice
Currently - I am about to go read about the book of Ezekiel, because I better figure it out fast, or I am in big trouble...

how many more days?....

2 comments:

Frank & Lela said...

You think THATS a tough day!? Wait till you come on staff!

Enjoy what time you have left!

Blessings,
F.S.

Carrie Marie said...

I was just thinking about how you never comment on my blogs anymore Franklin. :) yay!

Oh gosh, don't scare me like that...
At least I won't have the pressures of 20 page papers on why Paul alludes to Ezekiel and Exodus in Romans...

...or will I....