Friday, April 11, 2008

Jacqueline and Jonathan

Two of my great friends, Jacqueline Robinson and Jonathan Knaup, are going to be united as one this Saturday.



I am very excited for all of the festivities I have the privilage to take part in. Tomorrow, Erin, Lauren and I are heading out to Laguna Niguel for the bridal luncheon at the Ritz Carlton (snazzy), and then we will make our way over the the hotel where we will be staying the night. Then we are off to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner (both bound to be a great time with GREAT friends!). Then, the Lord only knows what the ladies will be up to on Jacque's last night of being a single lady! ;)

On Saturday, we will wake up and go to Laguna Beach and have coffee (with our homemade mugs we made at the bachelorette party at Color Me Mine!), and pray for Jacque and Jonathan as then enter into the beautiful gift of marriage. Then we will return to the hotel and get ready...I can't wait to see the beautiful bride!!!

I'm so looking forward to the ceremony...it's going to be so amazing to see these two wonderful people come together as husband and wife. And I can't wait for the reception, because us Biola kids are gunna get to dancing! Woot woot!

Also wanna give a shout out to my date, Mr. Matt Taylor, who is so kindly coming all the way out from Biola without me to talk to in the car, as I assist the bride in whatever she may need. Matt, you are a gentleman and a scholar. ;)

I'm so excited to spend 2 1/2 full days of not doing any homework, and just having a great time! I am not even going to take my computer with me!!! And, since I am in the area through Saturday night, I can stay over until Sunday and go to church! Yay!

This is the ladies at the bridal shower the girls and I threw Jacque

No comments: