Thursday, April 17, 2008

What I will Miss Most About Biola #27

#27 - Being so close to Downtown Fullerton

Today I had a lovely time with Camyron and Bethany in Downtown Fullerton. Bethany and I started out at BIOLA, where we got a lot of information about short term missions to Japan. I introduced Bethany as someone who was currently "taking Japanese", and the lady got very excited and quickly blurted out a question to Bethany in Japanese. Poor Bethany, her face turned bright red...but eventually she answered properly, and I am pretty sure the lady was quite impressed. All in all, we walked away with a free book, some DVD's about different organizations, and a lot of information sheets. I really hope that we can take a team to Japan in the near future; I would be really excited to go!

Then Bethany took some pictures of me for my graduation announcements around BIOLA; here is a sneak peak:




Then we headed over to Chipotle/Yogurtland/Starbucks in Fullerton and met up with Camyron. We ate lunch, and then waited for Camy to get out of her class to head over to the Downtown area. We had a great time wandering around, taking pictures, hanging out etc.







We finally ended up at another Starbucks where we reloaded ourselves with water because if you didn't notice, it was HOT today!

We discussed how we were going to die of second hand smoke because we just couldn't seem to escape it (my "BIOLA Bubble" has made me forget these things...), and we discussed how blogging is so great, and we discussed how this Hillsong song, "Hosanna", is sooo amazing...



All in all, it was a great day, and I will miss being SO close to the cutest little city ever, where the people are great, the atmosphere is to die for, and where I can forget about my worries for an afternoon.

3 comments:

Bethany Pee said...

hahah oooooh i see you edited some. well anyways hope you found some you wanted to use.

Maritza said...

hahaha i love this.

Camyron Lee said...

Such an amazing dayyyy...lez do it again.

PS
nice touch with the Hosanna vid;)