Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Saturday night, ladies style...

I had the pleasure of spending another ladies night with my roommate Lindsay, and neighbors Jill and Kelly. Also, I realized that we all work at the Fitness Center together, so really, it was a Fitness Center ladies night.

We started off as usual by going to Yougurtland in Fullerton. Seriously, I fall in love with this place a little more everytime I go.




The one in Fullerton has the best fruit I have ever seen. Way better than Irvine's...and I will have to check out the new one in RSM to make a proper comparison. Next time I go to Fullerton's, I need to remember to get a little bit of yogurt, and then a lot of fruit.

Then, we were off to the dollar theater!


We saw "27 Dresses" (typical chick flick). It was full of weddings and love
stories...*sigh*, I just loved it. :)



Then we got ahold of this little gem in the lobby:


Yup, that's right. Dr. McDreamy was in the lobby dressed to impress and ready to marry me after the movie was over. Don't worry, i'm bringing him to church today so everyone can meet him.

All in all, a good night.

No comments: