Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update

Hey all,
Just wanted to give you a quick update on the Kaplan family.
I spent the afternoon with them today and we had really good conversation (Steve was there too).
Again, the memorial service is this Saturday at 10am at Kingsfield Church.
I'm so excited to gather and celebrate Josh's life; it should be a wonderful time of worship, fellowship, and remembrance.

Please continue to pray for Josh's mom, Linda, and siblings, Jeremy and Christina.
They have loved all the support they have received so far, so thank you for all your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the service went well this morning. I'm sure it was difficult, but I think it's good for friends and family to get together and share great memories. I will continue to pray for you all.

Love Jessie