Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh geez,

Today during my test for Pauline Literature, I had a diet coke sitting on my desk, and in one swoop of the arm, spilled it everywhere. I was SO embarassed. I ran to the bathroom and got tons of paper towels; they didn't quite do the trick. Dr. Berding came over and told me he would take care of it and that I should continue to take my test. Ohhh, soooo embarassing! But, I think I did very well on my test, so hooray!!

Tonight, I am skipping work and going to see Derek Webb and Sandra McCracken live at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood, woop woop!

Tickets are still available for only $10 if you want to meet us there!

74 days until graduation!

3 comments:

Maritza said...

hahah wowww. i totally wish i was there when you spilled your coke. such a carrie moment.

Frank & Lela said...

Carrie,

Don't even try that when I am proctoring you for your next exam! The old "Oh-I-Spilled-My-Diet-Coke-So-I-Can-Pretend -to-run-into-the-bathroom-where-my-notes -are-securely-taped-near-the-paper-towel-dispenser" trick! I am wily (like my old man!) and hip to that very OBVIOUS trick!

IT WON'T WORK WITH ME CARRIE! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT!!!

Carrie Marie said...

dangit frank, i knew i shouldn't have blogged about it...