Sunday, March 2, 2008

Kind of Annoyed...

In response to Justin Taylor's blog titled "Evangelicals for Obama?", I sat down and wrote out a long and thoughtful explanation about why it seems that young evangelicals want to vote for Obama, while pointing out that it IS true that McCain USED to be Pro-Choice (with proof attached and all, going directly against the proof that Justin Taylor has written about), and asking the "older evangelicals" why they felt the need to call young evangelicals "lame".

Anyway, it was a good comment, and it wasn't approved by the big dog (Justin Taylor) himself. What's up with that?

2 comments:

blythe said...

i thought you said you were going to call me "tomorrow" (which would have been yesterday?

melissa must've filled you in...
but it still would have been nice to talk to you...!

Carrie Marie said...

I know, I know, I was just thinking about how I never called you :(
I will, tonight, after a lecture I am attending...